To use your fireplace correctly, here is a simple step-by-step guide to guide you through the process.
First, Confirm that the room you plan to light the fireplace has good ventilation. (A ceiling fan, AC units, or an open window) and is also over 400 sq. feet in size.
Second, place your fireplace at least two feet away from any wall.
Third, fill your fireplace until it is above the inner flow outlet.
Fourth, with a long match or long neck lighter, light the isopropyl alcohol.
NOTE: You may need to light it more than once if your fireplace is cold.
Fifth, let your fireplace burn until the alcohol is completely burned.
(optional) Sixth, take a damp rag and wipe some of the brown marks away!
Store anywhere in your home.